Yoshigatsu - chapter 1111. We flee!
Mandy and Dexter were in the same room where Quackerjack, Megavolt and Flea had taken themselves out of the window. They had a walkie talkie with themselves.
- How are Rik and BG with Dragonite? Mandy asked.
It crackled to the walkie talkie.
- It is enough, 'said Dexter and held it. They would save Flea and the other two.
- I hope they don't get into trouble, said Mandy and felt tense because of anxiety.
- It sure they don't, 'said Dexter calmly.
Dragonite flew upwards with Rikochet and Buena Girl clinging to his back. He flew outside the big window where the staff were there on board.
In the main hall there in front in the space bus, a man stood with white hair, thick white mustache and was wearing a military uniform, as if he was a general of an organization. He was named Ginguro Ground, and he was responsible for space bus. He saw how Dragonite waved at him.
- It was like..., he started and stared at him. Two children sitting on a dragon?! That's impossible!
He turned t
Yoshigatsu - chapter 1010. Trouble on the roof
Flea continued to climb through the wall as fast as he could with a pair of magnets. He saw how Quackerjack and Megavolt were heading up towards the roof.
- Guys! he cried and gasped. Wait for me!
Jinzo climbed after him.
- Wait, I'll get you, boy! he shouted. It's my chance to grab you and not just the other.
When Quackerjack and Megavolt had climbed up to the roof, they were there. They were now on the roof, and they felt shaky by being able to crawl away to the front part of the bus space. But despite that, they stopped, and they realized that down there, it was like riding with a waterslide. And that they were scared of.
- We stop here, Quackerjack, began Megavolt, so that we don't go down from the space bus. Because then we'll fall, and it would be dangerous!
- I know, it's dangerous! he exclaimed. What do we do, do you?
- No idea! he replied.
Flea had already appeared, and just when he started to crawl on the roof whe
Yoshigatsu - chapter 88. Among winds and voltage
Quackerjack and Megavolt were in the room where they had been hiding and remained seated on the floor when Dexter had locked the door with the copying key so Flea could get into.
- Guys, he began, don't be afraid now. It's just us five. I want to know which of you have locked the door when the android tried to enter.
Quackerjack and Megavolt looked at each other. They stood up gently and felt shaky in the body.
- I-it was me, Flea, stammered Megavolt. I quickly locked the door behind us two.
Buena Girl looked around.
- Wait a minute, 'she said. Where is Dragonite? I thought he'd go away.
- He's too big to run through maple time, unfortunately, responded Flea and looked at her. But it's okay, he's out there somewhere on the museum and waited for us. What did I tell you?
Buena Girl nodded.
- Okay then, 'she said.
- We'll call the police, proclaimed Rikochet and stood behind Flea and Buena Girl. But we are very up so high, so it may be more noise than ever.
Yoshigatsu - chapter 77. Catcher in the rye
Dexter continued to go with track machine, but only light was blinking red, and he couldn't find the trail. He paused and sighed.
- No, he said, to find the man who has persecuted Quackerjack and Megavolt means we can't find the footprint.
The four others stayed too. There were only two doors, but would the five enter through any door, it was the private room.
- Typically, said Flea. But... you can find the footprint, Dexter?
Dexter nodded sourly.
- Sure! he muttered. I can do that.
He continued walking, and light on the track machine still shone red. But in the end, when he turned the track machine, called light green.
- I got it! exclaimed Dexter. This must be the footprint.
- Hooray! Rikochet shouted and jumped for joy. It's true after all!
Dexter nodded again.
- Exactly! said Dexter and kept track machine whose light now shining green. We continue to follow the road.
And they did. Both five continued walking through the corridor straight ahead. When they arriv
|More Journal Entries|
This is an art community. Please do not post photographs of merchandise, cartoon screencaps, "doll-maker" avatars, memes, or anything else that is not a form of art made by you.
Regarding art commissions it is okay to post commissioned artwork not drawn by you, but made for you (e.g., a commission you purchased from James Silvani). Credit must be given to the artist!
This is primarily a Darkwing Duck fan group. While this does not mean outside Disney characters are unwelcome, it does mean that submissions should in some way be connected to the Darkwing universe (for example, a DuckTales/Darkwing crossover theme).
Fan characters are welcome! Just make sure they are related to the Darkwing Duck universe.
Fanfiction and other forms of writing are allowed.
Slash pairings are welcome
Please keep submissions at a PG rating. That is, they should be fairly SWF (safe for work). Tasteful nudity is fine, but heavy sexual content and extreme gore/violence is not permitted.
All submissions that do not meet the above requirements will be removed
The Darkwing Community
Duckverse Roleplay Group
The Old Haunt forum
The Duck Knight comics @ Negaverse.net
The Negaverse.Net Gallery
Tumblr: Darkwing Duck Fan Community